Friday, March 21, 2008

One of those nights......

I am, what I believe, to be an average dreamer. Some details but not super textured. Last night was a multi-textured mess.

I have never, ever dreamt about SL. I did last night. I was bigd, not me, and I either walked or tp'd into a room where two people were laying in bed playing a board game. Sorry no poseballs were involved at any point. I said hi and they told me that they hadn't played this game since mid month, last month. I said oh and I noticed that under the game board (resembled monopoly kind of) they had individual scraps of paper that had been ripped apart with something written on them in blue ink. I never remember details like blue ink, weird Harold.

Whoosh.....and I'm sitting on a surfboard in the Pacific by a reef on the island of Kauai. The ocean is so soothing with its motion and the water is an enticing blue-green. Mmmmmm the sun is nice and comforting. There is a good size swell with virtual small hills of watery swell pouring into the reef set up. I see one and turn my board, one I made!, around and stroke into the feathering beast.

Whoosh.... I am sitting in a backyard watching my friend Jack who died several years ago. He and I do not speak, just look at each other. I can't tell what kind of look he has on his face and this troubles me.

I'm awake.... Its RL and my 4 year old needs a treatment for his asthma. God, I need a nap but will settle for some coffee and some snuggling :)

3 comments:

Kimala said...

so... what does it all mean?

bigd Flanagan said...

Got me.....I dunno, kids shouldn't have asthma....

Kimala said...

so i wonder if you are EVER EVER going to blog again?

D - are you there?

91225