Friday, March 14, 2008

Yafu

After getting some much needed feedback from my better half who provides far too many reality checks, both literary and literal, I decided to remove my last blog. It was very stupid of my to compose a rambling, shoddy piece of gunk that served as a blog. Blogging, as I undertsand it, is a pretty relaxed literary genre but it has to be thought out and proofed so that it is not idiotic, negative and just plain hurtful. In my last blog, since removed, I failed to censor myself and as a result was hurtful, venal and just was an asshole. If you read this past blog please understand it has no connection with reality whatsoever. Being sick isn't an excuse for being sick and wrong. If you did read it, please accept my apology for the content which was frankly misdirected, untrue and in incredibly poor taste. If you didn't read it, thanks for that also.

Words are far more hurtful than any physical blow. Words stick like superglue and as advertised they form a deep bond that may or may not be released. That is the reality that I, and I alone, have created. I take full ownership of the mess, the damage, and the ill will generated.

There is a difference between being human and being hurtful. I crossed that line.
Yafu? = yet another fuck up

3 comments:

Kimala said...

thank you D
91225

Me said...

I missed it, I guess.

:) But ramble. I like it. I do it all the time.

Crighton Johin said...

I didn't see it either, but the big H you dismissed is Human. And part of being human is being hurt and hurting others. One leads to another until we do something to break the cycle.

And OMG!! Blissie rambles? Well, I....I'm shocked. Truly shocked.

:-D