Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not happening

Deep sigh......

I'm not blogging. I don't feel anything pressing to share. The pressure of RL is all too consuming. This would probably be the time were it would be in my best interest to blog but..............nothing.

The stupidity of people is truly appalling. I include myself in that not too exclusive club. This blog is stupid.

My kids are like forces of nature that require taxing amounts of energy to just maintain. We all need to take a collective winters nap.......

4 comments:

Sweet Sarah Jane said...

I don't think this blog is stupid. :) I think it is important to you, because it is a good way to express any thoughts and feelings you want to share, but don't quite know how.

Me said...

Hey..things will get better..I believe they always do. :). I still wait for you in the AM with coffee while I get ready for work. Life's less complicated in the early hours..

I ramble now. Cheer up.

Parker said...

Wee ones usually do require a good bit of time. At least this is what i can deduce from talking to those who have wee ones.

You blog when you can and your followers will be here.

Chris said...

Take a chill pill! don't get hyper, things are going to be alright! just have fun.

kite boards