Saturday, June 13, 2009

back again

I guess this is the part where I relate some strong compulsion to start putting my thoughts down on this blog again. Not really the case.

People have been gently prodding me to start blogging once again, so out of respect for them, I shall acquiesce. I wish I could share with you some blinding realization regarding the human condition, but I'm fresh out.

I might have had a paradigm shift in that I no longer look at life as some daily dramatic unfolding of key concepts that should provide us with direction. Life is more like an endurance race, with true "winning" only being something you yourself know.

I don't want to freak you out so I'll leave you with this. Both worlds are still crawling with r tards, misfits and qweebies. See, its still me :)

3 comments:

Parker said...

Gentle prodding? We were throwing things at you and just plain begging.

Oops, did I say that out loud? /me blushes

Welcome back. Just write and we will enjoy.

Kimala said...

I feel so validated! Am I an rtard? a dweeb? all the above :) ?

*pinches you and runs away*

Glad you're back D!

Yordie Sands said...

Great to see you are blogging again, BigD. Hugzzz, Yordie