Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

I hope that the coming year is one filled with prosperity and joy. I think that this country is taking a turn in the right direction and I am excited to witness that. More than that, I am excited to be part of that.

I have hopes, you could even say borderline resolutions for 2009. Mine are:

1. Be more organized :)

2. In some ways, not give a fuck.

3. In some ways, care more.

4. Look for the best in people despite my own misgivings.

So thats it. Short and sweet. What are yours? Happy New year once again...

3 comments:

Parker said...

I wish you and all your wonderful family the best year ever. Great things are in store for 2009 and I am looking forward to seeing them unfold before our eyes. One thing I take from 2008 and happily see it in 2009 was meeting some amazing people in SL who are so different from me and yet so much like me. I look forward with great anticipation to our friendships and the wonderful things we can accomplish together.

Yamis Jewell said...

Happy New Year D - to you and your beautiful family!
Its a new year, new starts, and an opportunity to grow.
I'm taking a break from the social side of SL to figure out how to do that. Stay in touch.
See you on the flip side :-)

Kimala said...

Well I'm not sure which number I fall under but I hope that it is all good either way. My hope is less talk and more walk from any and all I know in both worlds.

There are good things ahead - you gotta focus on the good. Anything else in your sights and you find yourself severely short-changed.