Thursday, May 29, 2008

Career Decisions

I've been toying with the idea of getting more consistent SL work. I need something a little more involved to occupy my time in SL. Clubbing is fun and will continue to be, but perhaps its time to change things up just a bit.

Lo and behold, opportunity comes a knocking. Through an acquaintance at a club, she informed me that they are looking for uniformed and undercover security at a free sex island. The blogging opportunities alone boggle the mind. So i have to send a notecard to those responsible indicating my interest. I intend to do just that.

A question to those more experienced with the art of orbiting. Do you just zoom them out or do you have an individualized catch phrase? You know, like those guys at the airport who send jets on their way?

I have been cautioned by a brunette of some distinction, that what kind of quality can there be when the sex is free? You get what you pay for was is one of my Dad's mantras. BTW, I don't think Pops ever went to a free sex island:) We will see and time will tell.

Will I partake? Naw, I highly doubt it. That wouldn't be professional. I'd probably lose all objectivity along with my pants. However, I must admit to you that blogging about sexual spastics might increase my readership. Reflections of a sex cop...... I Like it:)

7 comments:

Parker said...

Okay, I have regained my composure a bit. Still have a bit of a blush going though.

Don't think I will visit your new place of employment after all I am the only thing G rated in SL.

However, I do see a book deal in this for you. Do you blogging and then turn it into a best seller.

Question is, will you be under the covers or in a uniform? ;-)

Me said...

ROFL! Free sex can't be good, BigD. I just don't believe it!

Don't worry. I'll visit you at work. I'll even bring cupcakes.

;-)

Kimala said...

Ok working man... I'm pimping you out... you head out there and go get em. Free Sex Island needs YOU. Those crazed noobs who think SL is all about sex need a reality check that only you can provide :)

I'm laughing at Parker's comments and relieved Bliss will visit you :) She loves orbiting people too. Can she bring her weapons too? Maybe the trick is introducing Parker to weapons as well! Hoo!

Parker said...

Parker with weapons, hhhhhmmmmmmmm
Now that is a very frightening concept indeed. Might shoot myself in the foot. MEDICS!!!!!!!

Me said...

:) I'll protect you, BigD. I'll wear my ammo belt, my Lara Croft outfit and my sunglasses.

Nobody will chase you with their penii hanging out.

/me nods.

Kimala said...

/me ponders what Bliss might be shooting off... ROFL! Poor Noobs!

bigd Flanagan said...

I'll bring some very sharp shears with me. Nobody messes with me while I'm cupcaking....