Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thank You

I just want to briefly thank all those that swung by yesterday for the rezz day festivities for Kimala and myself. It was a great time and I was touched by your well wishes and your participation. I've met some incredible people in SL. I been through the range of emotions in SL. It's been quite a year.

I would be remiss to not give a major kudo to Kimala. She is alot of things to me in both worlds. She is always there to help me out, which happens quite frequently:). She is the reason for staying in SL to this point. I'd be kidding myself if i didn't acknowledge her presence yesterday as the major draw:)

So again thank you. You all made yesterday a tremendous amount of fun and quite memorable. I hope your upcoming year is filled with love and excitement and maybe some serenity too.

5 comments:

Crighton Johin said...

Thank you, bigd. Second Life is a better place when you're in it.

:-D

Kimala said...

Hey D :)
I credit you with walking into ROBs that fateful day last summer, you know :) Hoooo!

What in the SLworld will this summer bring?

/me buckles up for safety - no telling WHAT will happen!

bigd Flanagan said...

Thanks. Who knows what will happen? I'm hoping for the following: a Goonies sim, Serenity Now!, maybe a Seinfeld sim. The possibilities are endless.

Parker said...

I second Crighton's sentiments, wholeheartedly.

BigD sounds like you have some vision. I know you have the friends to help you see them through. You definitely have the support of a wonderful wife behind you and beside you.

Me said...

:) You're welcome.

Next time, I'll be on top in the trivia.

Yup.