Monday, September 22, 2008

It happened!!

OK, you guys have put up with my whining about our blowdryer weather here in Phoenix. Well.....I go out this morning to say hi to our dog and get the trash out to the street. It was .....pleasant. Not the slightest hint of heat. I was very happy.

I picked up Feliz's two front paws and we had an impromptu dance in the back. She is way too big to pick up for a full embrace. Kinda wiggly too. Talk about your day getting off to a good start! I am so grateful for this.

Now comes the time to enjoy our desert home. No bone chilling cold snaps. Possibility of wearing shorts during the holidays and riding the mountain bike with the wife and kids. Just lovely.

It will still be blazing this afternoon. Like 98 I think. But the morning creep has begun. It will not be denied. /HOO. Have a great Monday everyone:)

3 comments:

Yamis Jewell said...

Dancing with your favorite dog is one of life's little treats. Have a great rest of your day.

Parker said...

I am so happy for all of you. Everyone deserves a break now and then. You especially with that oven you live in out there.

Enjoy yourself and dance with your dog, your wife and the wee angels.

Bradley said...

You're lust for life is contagious. I nearly began dancing when I read your post. I don't have a dog but I could always dance with myself.