Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tell us

Ok, I guess its time for another getting to know you type of blogging activity. Five questions, you only tag three other people. Lets go shall we :)

What's your favorite saying?
What part of your personality do you wish not to pass on to your child?
While driving, what's your biggest pet peeve?
If you could change your name, what would it be?
What's the best excuse you've ever heard?


Ok, I tag Kimala and Bradley and Parker...love you guys

My favorite saying would have to be: I'm sorry. I use this one a lot. The longer you are married the more it comes into play. Only took me many years to figure that one out.

The personality trait I do not under any circumstances want to pass on to any of my progeny is being judgemental. It's a horrible character flaw and one I battle with almost daily. It's unfair and it just flat out sucks.

Driving does not contain any petpeeves for me. I enjoy yelling and it is cathartic. I especially enjoy yelling at people that are in cars, even those people walking around. It's not always negative either. Kim taught me that when someone just does something horrible to you, you just bless them and move on. Some days I'm a blessing machine.

If I could change my name..... Seriously, it would have to be Brute Force. With the emphasis on the ce on the last name. Like For say. Don't know why, but that's what it would be. Beef Jerky might roll in at second place also :)

The best excuse I've ever heard was a delicioius scam perpetrated by my college roommate Tim. He had this scam running on the Student Health Office where he would break down because his gf had broken up with him. He said he couldn't sleep, eat or concentrate on his studies. Said that his gf had cheated on him. This is where the complexity comes in. The caring professional says that college is a time for experiementation, etc. You know the speil. Tim states that his gf has cheated on him with another female. Ok, this piques the interest of the healthcare professional, a male of course, who tells Tim that sexual orientation is as individual as each person. Tim keeps playing along and says he understands but he still has trouble coming to terms with the fact that it is his sister. Game, set and match. Tim waltzes out with a perscription for 100 high mg Xanax. Clever boy that Tim. BTW, Tim eventually works for the Environmental Defense Fund!

Lets see what you guys got :)

1 comment:

Parker said...

Sorry BigD I am just now catching up on blogs. It seems Blissie also tagged me and I read through hers first and posted my response there.