Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ho Hum......Another friday

high school has been evacuated after a bomb threat was made early Friday morning.
Police have brought in bomb-sniffing dogs and are going from classroom to classroom looking for anything suspicious.
Police say the initial call was made by a man Friday morning claiming that a bomb was going to go off in 30 minutes.
Students continue to be clear of the school while police investigate.
3TV will update this report with the latest as it comes in.

This bit of stupidity resulted in 90 faculty members being outside with 2100 students next to the Agricultural Lab for 2 hours. Custer's last stand anyone?

Actually the kids were incredibly cool taking care of us as much as took care of them. Students stopped by that I don't have in class this semester to ask how the holidays were and how my kids are. I let my students in my life with boundaries. They know my family. I make it a point to show them the pictures of my lovely family. Oh btw, I make sure to tell my wife that she is still a hit with the high school boys :).

Several circles filled with dancers and rappers erupted. It was pretty cool. They are incredibly creative when they let their guards down. I guess that is true of everyone! All in all it wasn't that bad of an experience. Food would have been nice....

No comments: