Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Today thing to start the week

Even if it is a short week for me I got plans ;).....

Just for today…..

I will make a conscious effort to be agreeable. I will look as good as I can, dress nicely, speak softly, act courteously, and not interrupt when someone else is talking.

I will be more in tune with my selfish interests and tell them that they have the day off until further notice.

I will have a plan. I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it, thereby saving myself from my inner archenemies: hurry and jumping to conclusions.

I will adjust myself to what is. I will face reality. I will correct those things that I can correct and accept those I cannot.

I will gather the courage to do what is right and take responsibility for my own actions.

No comments: