Sunday, January 27, 2008

I can be such a prick you know.....

I love this song...... I've been there not for along time but its a legacy nontheless

"When I Come Around"
I heard you crying loud,all the way across townYou've been searching for that someone,and it's me out on the prowlAs you sit around feeling sorry for yourselfWell, don't get lonely nowAnd dry your whining eyesI'm just roaming for the momentSleazin' my back yard so don't get so uptightyou been thinking about ditching meNo time to search the world aroundCause you know where I'll be foundWhen I come aroundI heard it all beforeSo don't knock down my doorI'm a loser and a user so I don't need no accuserto try and slag me down because I know you're rightSo go do what you likeMake sure you do it wiseYou may find out that your self-doubt means nothingwas ever thereYou can't go forcing something if it's justnot rightNo time to search the world aroundCause you know where I'll be foundWhen I come aroundWhen I come aroundNo time to search the world aroundCause you know where I'll be foundWhen I come aroundWhen I come aroundWhen I come aroundWhen I come around

TOLD YOU I COULD BE A PRICK LOL

3 comments:

Me said...

/me squints, not quite seeing you being a prick..

/me digs in her inventory for her glasses..pulls out four different kinds - none of which match her outfit..

/me wanders off to buy a new pair in dark purple.

LOL

Kimala said...

Sigh... /me borrows glasses from Bliss and agrees - I don't really see it. Oh well :) Nice try though.

Crighton Johin said...

It's not so much being a prick as occasionally acting like one. I'm not an asshole, but lord knows I can act like one from time to time. It's one thing to demonize someone, including ourselves, where we say, that's the enemy....he's such a bad person...etc.

It's another thing altogether to realize that we're human and do stupid, short-sighted things. In fact, that's one of my specialties! ;-)