Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Day of Hotness

Yesterday started like any other. I was hanging around with Blissie, Kimala and Aeryn. Everyone went to a spa and in bold letters it announced that males were allowed past a certain point. Since there is no shortage of pervs in SL (TM), which Joonie reminds me ever so often, I was faced with a quandry.

Solutions abound in both worlds. I brought back She D from the dark recesses of my inventory. She had been tucked away since her last appearance at The Hive. So I swapped out, so to speak, with her. My god, she looked frightful. Poor thing. She had to shop for skin, shape and other items.

Good god, she is hot. It was fun being with and being her. I didn't engage in any subterfuge....wait, I did do a sammich at Savoy but got creeped out because I thought I was being dishonest. Luckily, Elvis let me off the hook by reading the my profile and being cool about it.

It was a nice break that people managed to handle quite well. Parker innundated me with inventory. Blissie told me I had nice lips and danced with me. Kimala let me borrow a dress and didn't get mad when I told her I was never giving it back. All in all, the females in SL (TM) are incredibly giving of their time and of themselves. You know who you are:).

Last night and yesterday in general was very fun. The most fun in a month I'll say. Thanks!

8 comments:

Kimala said...

Ok Bigd... you MUST know by now that one of our FAVORITE things to do is makeover... ourselves, noobs, and random victims willing to give themselves over to us. It must be some sort of yearning we have deep in our hearts as SLers with inventories toppling 17,000 items. It was a fun day! I can't believe when I looked at the clock a few times and saw how time had just flown by. It was theraputic. It was needed. Gotta love the fact that Blissie and I seem to find any old reason to have a holiday - BUT yesterday was more than that :) Woot!

You are hot SheD... and surfer D :)

Parker said...

My opinion is that being "hot" or "sexy" is not necessarily in the appearance. It is attitude. You have the attitude and therefore no matter the form you take, you are HOT and SEXY.

Since I was ambushed and made over (took about 6 or 7 to make me over including one guy) I enjoy spreading the wealth. I just remembered a nice feathery purple number I can pass to you as well.

Bradley said...

D, I'm glad you feel comfortable bringing out your feminine side. Maybe every man should be required to spend some time in SL as a woman.

Joonie said...

You PERV!!!

:P And I missed it! waaah!!

bigd Flanagan said...

OK Let me make this PERFECTLY CLEAR! I'm always willing to take feedback. The purple feathery number has me intrigued Parker. It is important to see how the other side lives Bradley. And finally, for Joonie, I am not a perv and can't wait till girls' night out - particularily with YOU! HOO!

Bradley said...

Hey bigD. Be sure to check my post today (Sunday).

Bradley

Me said...

ROFL !

It was FUN !

:) And I like SheD. She's very nice. And the guys can't stay away from us.

Parker said...

okay sweetie, feathers are on the way.