Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Damn tagged.....

I've been tagged by Crighton. Seems like an interesting writing thing to do.....

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up



1. I love doing laundry. It gives me a sense of accomplishment that seems to be lacking in day to day struggles in our lives. I don't even mind seperating out clothes that have been placed in the wrong pile. Furthermore, I don't even mind pulling out the kids choners from the shorts wad they deposit in the wrong pile. Yeah, I'm pretty friggin' wild.

2. I am musically stunted. I still just love a rocking bass, guitars, and drums. I can listen to jazz and neo big band stuff but it seems like I'm listening to my parents music pretending to be adult and sophisticated. I'm really neither. HAHA.

3. I hardly ever watch sports on TV. I can fake it talking to the guys at school, but I just use the internet to stay current and hold a semi-intelligent conversation. Yeah, I'm a big fat sports phony. I like sports, other things are just far more important at this phase of the game.

4. I've almost drowned twice. Once in CA. and the other in HA. Initially terrifying, duh, but once I relaxed, it was incredibly peaceful. Oh, btw, I survived.

5. There are only 8 people in this life I am comfortable hugging. Never been a real touchy feely kinda guy. Just not happening for me. Doesn't mean I don't care about people, I just got this 3 foot bubble around me for people that don't have the same last name as me.

6. I met Jerry Garcia once in Ventura, CA during a 3 day Dead show. We had backstage passes and my friend just walked up to him and introduced us to him. He was very cool and thought it was hilarious that we took breaks and listened to the band while surfing out at the point. A very nice, sincere person...

God....I tag Yamis, Borday, Jessa, Mikki, Aeryn, Alber

6 comments:

Bradley said...

A man who likes to do laundry and who doesn't watch sports. If we weren't both married already, I'd be after you big time.

Sure, sure you're not gay, but all men say that until they meet me. (wink)

mikki freschi said...

haha you can't tag me I don't blog, rofl but if I did.....
1. I am afraid of the dark
2. I am afraid of dying
3. I am afraid of being alone
4. I am afraid of dying, alone in the dark
5. I am alone, in the dark most of the time, and dying
6. I am afraid

bigd Flanagan said...

Mikki...you are too bright of a person and spirit to have any of your fears come to fruitition... Never will happen, never

Kimala said...

ROFL Brad... I have my eye on you! *winks*

Mikki I am so worried about your 6... you are so beautiful. Hang in there. There are lots of us who love you!

Kimala said...

btw D... I didn't realize how uncomfortable you were hugging people. /me makes notes and considers who you need to hug next time we're in a situation requiring such together... heehee

Yamis Jewell said...

D - my post is up. Thank goodness for avatar hugs :)