Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hauling ass

Somedays are just like waiting to get into those spinning cups at a amusement park. This is one of those days. Lets see what we got on tap: we are getting flu shots in about 90 minutes, we got to clean the house for my sister-in-law and two sons to come over, I'm sure we will have to catch some bugs with rach at some point. Thank god Kim has the next two days off, otherwise I'd probably be hiding with a blanket over my head somewhere:)

Should I run the two boys up to my parents house about 100 miles from here. they live at 5000 ft. So it would be like a taste of some real fall as opposed to 95 degree fallish weather. What an oxy moron, 95 degree fall.

just a few balls in the air without mentioning some things I should do at school but have blown off. tsk tsk....

Maybe I'll get it going by listening to this EC song:) Have a great one!



No comments: