Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Check In

I really don't have a uniting thread to deal with in this blog. Consider it a USA Today experience without all the color and graphs.

For Fathers Day, one of the multitude of gifts I was showered with, along with some Bulgari (yes Bliss), was a book about a surfer named Miki Dora. Great read and a little unsettling. Nice to read a book on occasion that pushes different buttons in you emotionally. Thanks for the wishes for a good Fathers Day, those are important too.

I've been brainstorming ideas to increase my blog readership. I know, I know its a male compete, compete, compete thing but what can I say? If you have any ideas, I'm all ears. I need a critical friend. Hee Hee

It's dawning on me that if I respond to other peoples blogs they will usually respond to mine. Its a daily ritual that I check peoples blogs. Well, at least it is a goal. Ok, I'm working on it :).

I am working on a blog detailing the difference between RL and SL surfing. There are some interesting similiarities and some glaring differences. BTW, in case you were wondering the people on SL beaches are far more attractive. FAR MORE ATTRACTIVE.... lol

3 comments:

Parker said...

BigD, you are looking for quality. What you already have is quality. That is my humble opinion of the comments I have read in your blog.

I am trying to get Cheyne to start a blog since he and Liss are expecting SL twins September 1st. I think it would be fascinating to have a man's viewpoint on this process.

Your surfing idea is grand. I however, enjoy a man;s perspective in all areas as it can be difficult to get that at times. You keep writing it, we'll keep reading it.

Me said...

Mmmmmm..

Bulgari..

:)

Bradley said...

D, there's many ways to get readership up, including what you said about responding to otherrs and as parker said, quality. There's others. Let's talk. Quality you have wihtout a doubt.