Friday, June 27, 2008

Thanks :)

Shout Out to.....

All the people that made my birthday so unique and enjoyable! My beautiful Kimala, the ravishing Miss Bliss, my pal Parker, the incomparable BusyBee, fun loving Quiet, the riddle wrapped in an enigma Iso, multi-talented Mac, gorgeous Joonie, new friend Megan, smoldering Shayla.....

Special shout out to Crighton who DJ's like no one else. As my 5 year old tells me: "that motherfucker is great!" Thanks for expanding his vocabulary :)

Also thanks to the main man of the Midwest E as in Ehric and the steady rolling sound of the South Borday.

You guys made it great!

5 comments:

Bradley said...

Happy Birthday, bigd! I wish I could have been there but couldn't make it. I hope each day is as wonderful for you.

Parker said...

I am so glad your birthday was memorable. I wish you many more wonderful memories surrounding that glorious day that you entered the world.

Me said...

HOOOOOOOO! Happy Birthday big guy. :) best wishes for many many many more..cakes.

:)

Kimala said...

Hoooo! It was a fun day :) Best part of corraling 4 kids is bringing home a helium tank and balloons and letting them have at it to surprise you :) Also - a big thanks to Bliss for decorating up the Bee Hive and to Jendalicious for the ever popular Happy Birthday Tophat! One more thanks to Megan for her rezzing assistance at the Glamshack - her chocolate cake was one even Blissie would be impressed with! :)

All the best in the coming year D - you are so blessed with good friends, great kids and a whole lot of people who love you :)

Joonie said...

It was my pleasure, bigd! Here's to many more! Salut!