Friday, August 8, 2008

5 Things You Might Not Know About Me!

I'll run with Joonie's blog topic...it was fun;)

RL

1. Growing up I wanted to be an Astronaut or a Vetenarian.
2. I grew up connected with an Uncle who was very connected with the
Teamsters.......ahem
3. I make jokes and laugh all day long at my job and get paid for it!
4. I love my job.
5. My surfing experience in grindy Hawaiian surf has taken a toll, my body
feels like I have taken a beating some days.

SL

1. I am hetero in SL and RL. But....I love bringing out SheD. She is way cute and
and way a virgin.
2. I enjoy both SL and RL. People that interfer in either just suck.
3. My inventory is around 7600
4. My two oldest sons detest SL.
5. SL makes me laugh very, very hard.

2 comments:

Kimala said...

Ok... here is the comment I tried to post from my blackberry yesterday and it wouldn't go... My theory on the 2 oldest hating SL?? YOU being the main competition for the tower computer at home... they see you as their chief and victorious competitor.

bigd Flanagan said...

Compete? Me? I don't have a competitive bone in my body.....Hee Hee