Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ok so..... some odds and sods

It's Tuesday. School year started mostly well. I'm slingle. Wait....that sounds like a board game.

Kimala is in D.C. till friday so I am solo parent for the next few. Always works out bc my steady rollin' older two always step up, not back. Such little studs.

I'll miss her like crazy but you gotta do what you gotta do. To be honest, I think it is harder on her than us. Can't even fathom the Mom angst that must come from being away from your children. I know you will read this hun, we are and will be fine. We will have a rager when return to us on Friday eve.

I wanna thank Joonie for the fun of recent times. What a sport and great person to be a friend to. Let me give you a heads up......if you are mean to her and just like being a nudge and sticking in your nose here and there...... fill in the word of your choice. I have one, opps its two.

I thank you for reading this less than scintillating blog post. It'll pick up the next go around.

2 comments:

Joonie said...

Thanks BigD! You are the best! Give my best to Kimala when you talk to her. *hugs*

Me said...

That Joonie. She's not too bad.

We can keep her.