Thursday, August 14, 2008

And this just in.......

Another one of my news type entries highlighting the deranged and just plain disturbing.....

Among the many forms of customer sabotage, one of the most prevalent occurs in bookstores, where customers hide books by certain authors (Ann Coulter and Michael Moore, for instance) out of political protest. Some stores have even eliminated garbage cans, since too many partisan books were ending up in the trash.

Right wing or Left wing, you pull this stuff you are an ignorant moron. Let me flip through the Bill of Rights here a sec.......

In entertainment news.......

Although supposedly illegal for Americans, online poker and sports betting constitute a huge business. At any given time, as many as 100,000 people are playing poker at one of the large sites--- more than half of them Americans.

On that note, let it ride.........../hoo!!!

5 comments:

Yordie Sands said...

Once again, BigD, you've got it right about the lunatic fringes of these political parties. And those fringes are the lowest voices within those parties. I've been an independent since I realized what a sham these parties are. Oh my, don't let me start rolling. I've only voted for one candidate for office in my life, the rest I vote against someone. Geesh.

Parker said...

I get it now....You are the one who provides Google with its information!! Cool!!!!

No matter what party you are a part of, breaking the law and doing such outrageous things is totally uncalled for.

Don't get me started on people breaking the law. Yes, I obey the speed limit and stop at all stop signs.

Joonie said...

I was at the local bookstore recently with a friend and we noticed all the mags with Obama on the front had other mags in front of them. It was bizarre, but didn't think much about it.

The next day, it was the same thing! Only this time it was done with books. It finally dawned on me that same wackjob was actually taking the time to do this!!

I hear Canada is a nice place to live. LOLOL!

Kimala said...

/me sighs... well at least your news didn't include the homicides and car wrecks that normally top the stories here.

bigd Flanagan said...

I'll do deranged and demented, but never the downright heartbreaking.