Monday, August 4, 2008

Hee Hee

For the months I have been in SL, I have had an imaginary line drawn around myself. It was self-imposed. It kept me safe and it was a buffer.

I used this buffer to shield me from things I didn’t think were right. Not moral, not ethical. I was comfortable being bubble boy, in a sense. I was smug in not being one of those people. I thought this was the niche that I have carved for myself in the metauniverse.

This all changed for me when Joonie Jatho waltzed into my life. Initially I was curious because of an answer she put on a survey. Well, as often happens, this curiosity expanded into meeting her, getting to know her and ultimately, falling in love with her.

She is truly an incredible person in so many ways. She is well educated, well versed in art and literature, open and honest. Dammit, I’ll say it…..she is Beyond Great! Our relationship isn’t purely cerebral, I might add. She can craft a saucy IM like nobodies business. Whew…. One time I had to go outside and just turn on the garden hose.

I truly feel fortunate to be blessed by so many stellar women in SL. Kimala, Blissie, Parker, Mikki, Quiet, Aeryn, Jenda, Bordina, Lizz, Mis, Yordie…. WOW

The one final SL guideline/rule that I feel I must hold on to is the following: I will only partner with avatars whose first and last initials match (JJ, KK, BB). Hey its SL, anything else goes! /hoo!!

13 comments:

Me said...

I..

Don't know what to say..

Hey, at least I have a shot to partner.

Roflmao!

Joonie said...

Hahahaha!

I think switching partners every odd-numbered Sunday might work.

Who's next?

talk about hawt ims...remember the time you just spoke to me in all "F" words?

mmmmmmmm.....my fave was fart, I think. love the way you say that word! *whew* is it hot in here? /me fans self

Joonie said...

oh..and I love the way you blame me for your immoral behaviour! means I'm fullfilling my calling in SL! Ho! I mean...Hooooo!

lololol!

Parker said...

/me hangs head and whimpers. I guess that leaves me out. I will be in the corner with my handkerchief. I also have a box of tissue for everyone else not on The List.

Congratulations to the lucky few.

bigd Flanagan said...

Easy Parker Easy.....

All lists are subject to revision.

Crighton Johin said...

No AL? *sniffs*

Okay.....fine.....

Me said...

Nyah nyah!

No AL!

/me cackles and runs off.

Joonie said...

Hang in there, Parker! I think the list is to be revised real soon@

ROTF!!

Please take a number and go to the end of the line! ;-)

Thanks BigD! It was fun while it lasted. Hooooo!

Big Hugs! :D

Parker said...

There goes Crighton crying again. I still have the tissues and will see you through this hard time. Perhaps when the list is revised you will be at the top to partner with BigD. I have been sent to the end of the line.

bigd Flanagan said...

There is no line......there will never be a line. I'm far too disorganized to set up any type of line system.

It's a proximity thing actually. Whenever my craven desires strike, I'm like a sex/love bomb that goes off. I've tried various sundry methods to rein this in, all have failed.

And yes, there will be innocent victims...........

Kimala said...

good lord you people are NUTS! I take a little trip across the United States and look away from my screen for what... 12 hours?

/me presses the pause button on all of you until I can get back to my own time zone and get a handle on things.

Yordie Sands said...

Oh my!! And I'm at the bottom of the list even. Haha. Yordie is wondering how she was so lucky to even get on the list. Hehe.

(Note to self: try to figure this thing out sometime when you have time.)

bigd Flanagan said...

Don't waste too much energy on that one Yordie. It's all just insane.....